Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo freeze)
• Smart defrost system will defrost as needed.
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Hydrocarbon Refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerantators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Individual two cycle refrigeration systems
LED advertising panel
LED lighting offers 5 times longer lasting life than flourescents and conserves energy as well.
LED lighting interior
Triple pane heated glass doors
Equipped with unique triple-pane heated glass doors which enhance energy efficiency by preventing heat transfers and minimizing condensation. Lightweight door construction reduces door maintenance, bushing wear, and facilitates smooth door opening.
High-density polyerethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
Ergonomically designed doors
Customers’ fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Freezer holds -10°F ~ 5°F for the best in frozen food preservation
– Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
– Magnetic door gaskets
– White and black color come standard
– 4″ casters, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: G8F6500101 (non-brake), G8F6500201 (w/ brake)
– Additional PE coated wire shelf: 30278R0301
– Price tag channel: P0122K5300 (24-1/2″L)